Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

Outside my window... bright sunny skies but cold, cold air!
I am thinking... that I need to start updating my blog more often!
I am thankful for... my healthy children. A young son of a work acquaintance died last night and it makes my heart very heavy for him and his wife.
From the kitchen... not sure tonight...we have a doctor's appointment this evening and so it may just be a "to-each-it's-own" sort-of-deal!
I am wearing... black pants; green cable-knit sweater and pink shirt underneath.
I am reading... Cold Tangerines (still); Christianity 101, Chapter 2 for my bible study
I am hoping... to finish Cold Tangerines this weekend...not a great book but I do want to "finish" it.
I am creating... nothing at the moment although I've been poking around various sites to see what strikes my fancy to make and saw instructions today for a cute little purse to make Isabella!
I am hearing... "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban on the radio.
Around the house... spring cleaning has begun! I know it's not spring but it will be by the time I get done, what with working full-time and having 3 kids!
One of my favorite things... Caden's sweetness...I'm so glad that he's still my little "boy". He's only 5 but he is still so sweet and cute and not in a rush to "grow up".
A few plans for the rest of the week... Doctor's appointment tonight with Samuel's psychiatrist for "us as parents" so that we can be better equipped to deal with his ADHD & ODD; Nursery duty Sunday at church — otherwise, NO plans this weekend...feels odd! Probably continue to work more on "cleaning" up/out the upstairs!

1 comment:

nh48 said...

just love this creative blog idea beth! you raise me up? i get so wrapped up in this song that trying to do anything else is impossible ! :) **isabella+purse= best age ever!! {nancy}