Better Than Anything Cake
• 1 German Chocolate Cake Mix
• 14 ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
• Small jar of Caramel or Butterscotch Ice Cream Topping
• Large tub of Frozen Whipped Topping, thawed
• Bag of Heath Toffee Chips/Bits
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake cake as directed on package in 13" x 9" pan. Cool 15 minutes. Poke top of cake with handle of wooden spoon or something small & round. Drizzle sweetened condensed milk evenly over top of cake and let stand until it has been absorbed into cake. Drizzle 3/4 caramel topping over this. Cover and refrigerate to cool. Sprinkle 1/2-3/4 bag of the Toffee Chips over the cake. Spread whipped topping over this. Sprinkle with the rest of the toffee chips and drizzle with caramel for decoration.This is best made the night before so that everything can soak in!