Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday Thoughts!

Outside my window... cold, cold temperatures & evening has arrived
I am thinking... that I need to read the chapters for my Sunday bible study
I am thankful for... a God who is ever-forgiving
From the kitchen... shrimp alfredo with fettucine
I am wearing... grey sweatpants and a long-sleeve white tshirt; very comfy!
I am reading... Cold Tangerines; Christianity 101 for my bible study
I am hoping... that God will provide me with greater patience
I am creating... a Valentines "tree" tonight from a pink Christmas tree I found on clearance.
I am hearing... the water running as my wonderful husband does dishes.
Around the house... Samuel is upstairs playing games; Caden is watching TV; Isabella is playing with her doll stroller
One of my favorite things... kisses and hugs from Isabella I got tons of earlier tonight!
A few plans for the rest of the week... sign the boys up for YMCA summer daycamp; make broken crayon "hearts" for the boys to give as Valentine's; church on Sunday

1 comment: