Thursday, May 28, 2009

Baby Raq Quilt

I can now finally show this on my blog as I gave this to my girlfriend as a gift last Saturday! Her nursery colors are brown and pink and so that's the reasoning for the pattern and color choices. I was very pleased with the results and it was super, super easy to make. It didn't even take me a week to make it since it was horizontal stripes instead of square blocks. For the width, I just used the width of the yard and so there was no measuring whatsoever. Basic steps of cutting, sewing and the snipping to get the "rag" edges.

3 comments:

Lisanne said...

Oh my gosh!!! That is *so* beautiful!!! You did an amazing job on it!!!

nh48 said...

OMG Beth !! Its GORGEOUS!!
HOW DO YOU ACCOMPLISH SO MUCH
IN SUCH LITTLE TIME!! TALK ABOUT
A TIME MANAGEMENT EXPERT!!

Unknown said...

That baby quilt is so very cute! Beautiful work and such a sweet gift for your friend. :o)

Love the pink and brown!