Thursday, April 30, 2009

THURSDAY THOUGHTS!

Outside my window...it's raining and storming. We've had rain ALL week but today, the forecast is for "severe" storms.
I am thinking...that Caden will not have his football practice tonight but you never know, it is football after all ,and there hasn't been any lightening as of yet.
I am thankful for...that I have a God who promises to take care of our needs. I know that He is with us, every step we take, and that brighter days are ahead!
From the kitchen...I need to go "into" the kitchen and figure that out. I'm behind on this!
I am wearing...black capri's, Green Bay Packer's tshirt and flip flops. Thursday is my day off and so I never dress up!
I am reading...Christianity 101, Chapter 5 for my Life Group. We have stopped at Chapter 5 because one of the pastors from our church is coming to our Life Group this Sunday to let us ask him questions and have a discussion. Our assignment is to lookover the first 5 chapters and then come to our Life Group with at least one question.
I am hoping...that the Lord blesses Kevin with a new job. He was let go this past Friday and so he is frantically trying to find something, anything at this point. Please pray for him and us.
I am creating...a baby quilt! I got the strips cut out this past Tuesday night and today, I hope to start sewing! I found some really cut "girly" prints as well the other day at JoAnn's and so I bought 5 of them so that I can collect them to eventually make a crazy quilt for Isabella. If I start collecting them now, I'll have them for the cold winter days stuck inside come Dec/Jan.
I am hearing...the rain softly coming down and Sid the Science Guy on PBS.
A few plans for the rest of the week...Tonight, football practice for Caden. Friday, we're having our first "official" game night with our family, of which I found 3 children's games 60% off a Kohl's yesterday. Saturday, both boys have football practices & scrimmages and my old roommate from college, Chrissy, is getting married! I'm soooo happy and excited for her. Sunday, early church service and then our Life Group.

No comments: