Thursday, April 16, 2009

THURSDAY THOUGHTS!

Outside my window...it's the only "sunny" day we've had so far this week and so it's wonderful to see the sun! Supposed to get in to the 60's today and so we'll definitely be out later this afternoon.
I am thinking...that I now need to concentrate on cleaning the upstairs. I also need to deep clean the living room carpets as well.
I am thankful for...I went to the YMCA last night to sign up the boys for "flag football" and they had 2 spots left for Samuel's age group. I'm so thankful that we were able to get him in because he desperately wanted to play and I know he will love it!
From the kitchen...I have chicken thawing for dinner tonight. Depending on the time Kevin gets home, I'm betting he will want to grill out because of the nice weather!
I am wearing...gray knit capri's and a white long-sleeve tshirt and my black crocs. Yes, crocs are ugly, I agree, but they are soooo comfortable!
I am reading...Christianity 101, Chapter 5 for my Life Group.
I am hoping...that I can finish my project below in time for the birth of my girlfriend's babies! I have two friends who are pregnant, due in June/July.
I am creating...a baby's rag quilt! I went and bought some fabric yesterday because JoAnn's had it on sale 40% off but I need to go back and get some pink flannel for the backing. Yesterday online, I found a really cute pattern for a baby's raq quilt that uses stripes instead of squares and so I need to cut the flannel at the same time.
I am hearing..."Super Why " morning cartoon on PBS.
A few plans for the rest of the week...for Thursday and Friday, just doing some cleaning and running some errands. Saturday, we might go to the YMCA for the kid's day and then on Sunday, I have nursery duty as well as Life Group that afternoon and Samuel has a birthday party to go to for one of his friends.

1 comment:

nh48 said...

how DO you find the time!? i think back & know i was busy; but your
'extra-curricular' activities produce what will last throughout a lifetime!