Thursday, March 19, 2009

THURSDAY THOUGHTS!

Outside my window...it's a beautiful afternoon with the warm sun shining through the house!
I am thinking...that I need to go wake up Isabella from her nap soon...got her down late but I also don't want her to sleep too late either!
I am thankful for...that God provides when you trust! Kevin got a part-time job last night and although I hate it that he has to work another job, I am also thankful that it seems to work well with his schedule and the location and so God is looking out for him and us.
From the kitchen...I'm ashamed to admit it but we're having frozen pizza tonight! We did a bit of grocery shopping today and they were on sale...I couldn't resist the convenience of it all, especially when Kevin is working late tonight.
I am wearing...grey knit capri's and a white tshirt and black flip-flops...very comfy!
I am reading...Confessions of an Irritable Mother; Christianity 101, Chapter 4 for my bible study.
I am hoping...that I can get really good at "couponing". I've always cut them out but now with our finances being as they are, I need to get as good as those women that you see on the news who bought $150 worth of groceries for 39 cents! ha!
I am creating...still nothing although the ambition is there...going to look up ideas for a baby rag quilt this afternoon.
I am hearing...Caden sharpening a pencil. He's practicing the writing of A-B-C.
One of my favorite things...the thought that spring is just around the corner!
A few plans for the rest of the week...none really for Friday but Saturday we have a son of a friend who is turning the big "1" and so we are going to his party; Sunday, I have to volunteer in the nursery during service and then go to our Life Group. That's about it.

No comments: