Thursday, March 12, 2009

THURSDAY THOUGHTS!

Outside my window...the sun slowly warming up a 25 degree morning!
I am thinking... that I need to fix myself a cup of coffee and start cleaning the house!
I am thankful for... my sister. We had a speaker last night at church about the importance of relationships without anything being in the way and I have that with her...I'm myself!
From the kitchen...baked chicken, some sort of noodle or rice side dish and a veggie.
I am wearing... black pants; Green Bay Packers shirt (no comments) and a white long sleeve shirt underneath.
I am reading...Confessions of an Irritable Mother; Christianity 101, Chapter 4 for my bible study
I am hoping...that God gives me patience and understanding with my current work situation.
I am creating...still nothing although I want to do the purse for Isabella and then "thinking" about starting on a baby quilt for a friend of mine whose baby is due in June...will need to start on that one soon!
I am hearing...Caden playing the Wii and Isabella playing with her baby dolls!
One of my favorite things...the thought that spring is just around the corner!
A few plans for the rest of the week... Lunch with my dad and sister on Friday; Birthday party for the kids on Saturday; Family coming over Saturday night to celebrate Isabella's 2nd birthday; Church and Life Group on Sunday...I love being busy on the weekend during these colder months!

No comments: