Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cicada Shells!














I LOVE this picture of Caden because this reminds me of what I used to do when I was a little girl! We used to hunt down the cicada shells on the trees and then attach the empty shells on to our shirts! Caden has a true love for insects, bugs, and animals and so when I saw that he wasn't squeamish about these, away we went putting them all over us and collecting them! We can only get these and Grandma and Papa Brown's house as there just aren't enough trees in our home community and so the past few weekends we've been over there, he knows to go out and look at the trees to see if there are any "hanging" around!

1 comment:

nh48 said...

ok, its BASEBALL; not SOCCER?! well, i sent this pic on to my son in law, Obie! he's a REAL bug liker, too!