Sunday, October 5, 2008

All I want for Christmas...


...is my two front "lower" teeth! I'm sure by the time Christmas rolls around, his new teeth will be starting to come in but I just can't help myself from singing it. This weekend was a big one for Samuel! His first tooth came out Saturday after getting hit in the mouth with a football...it was super loose to begin with and this was just the thing to get it to come out. I finally persuaded to let me have a good look at it and I reached in there and gave it a quick yank and out it came. The second tooth came out at some point late afternoon on Sunday after playing yet another game of football and wrestling and we're not sure where it is...somewhere in the backyard! Samuel was worried that the tooth fairy wouldn't come because he didn't have a tooth to put under the pillow but we wrote her a note explaining why!

No comments: